I am a freelance photographer and visual artist currently based in London, UK. I use this blog as a place to show work-in-progress, images from recent commissions, exhibition details, and other random bits and bobs.

Please visit www.kateelliott.co.uk for more examples of my work, and www.kateelliottphotography.co.uk for my commercial photography website. I am also one half of artist collaboration KEEM.




Sunday 4 November 2012

The opening of Media Space has been announced

A couple of weeks ago I was commissioned by the Science Museum in London to take some photos of the new Media Space - a collaboration between the Science Museum and the National Media Museum in Bradford - scheduled to open in June 2013.

For further information and to read some of the recent press, click on the articles below.


 The Telegraph, Friday 2 November 2012


The Guardian, Friday 2 November 2012

British Journal of Photography, November 2012

Amateur Photographer, November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment