I am a freelance photographer and visual artist currently based in London, UK. I use this blog as a place to show work-in-progress, images from recent commissions, exhibition details, and other random bits and bobs.

Please visit www.kateelliott.co.uk for more examples of my work, and www.kateelliottphotography.co.uk for my commercial photography website. I am also one half of artist collaboration KEEM.




Thursday 24 January 2013

In an attempt to procrastinate from starting my tax return, I have been sifting through some of my old photos. I came across this series, taken during the time my sister's first child, and my niece - Anna - was born.

Anna is now eight and a half years old, and she has been joined by a younger brother and sister - Tommy and Isla (making me a very happy aunty three times over!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment