I am a freelance photographer and visual artist currently based in London, UK. I use this blog as a place to show work-in-progress, images from recent commissions, exhibition details, and other random bits and bobs.

Please visit www.kateelliott.co.uk for more examples of my work, and www.kateelliottphotography.co.uk for my commercial photography website. I am also one half of artist collaboration KEEM.




Sunday 12 October 2014

Photography as Installation - Private View and Gallery Event

The Exhibition Photography as Installation opened on Tuesday 7 October, at Oxford House in Bethnal Green. Included in the exhibition is a video piece of mine from the ongoing project The Study of Peter Pan

The exhibition continues until Tuesday 14 October. Click here for further information  

 Photos from Photography as Installation Private View © Emma McGarry

During an exhibition event on Saturday 11 October, we had a series of artist talks by myself, Michael Rodgers, Peter Ainsworth, Teresa Eng, Richard Kolker and Minna Pöllänen


  Photos from Photography as Installation Gallery Event © Wiebke Leicester

No comments:

Post a Comment