I am a freelance photographer and visual artist currently based in London, UK. I use this blog as a place to show work-in-progress, images from recent commissions, exhibition details, and other random bits and bobs.

Please visit www.kateelliott.co.uk for more examples of my work, and www.kateelliottphotography.co.uk for my commercial photography website. I am also one half of artist collaboration KEEM.




Wednesday 16 October 2013

Home Truths Portraits

Last week I photographed the Private View of Home Truths: Photography, Motherhood and Identity, curated by writer and curator Susan Bright, at The Photographers' Gallery in London, 

The exhibition aims to challenge long held stereotypes and sentimental views of motherhood. It continues until 5 Jan 2014, and is definitely worth checking out if/when you are in central London.

Below are three portraits of three of the exhibiting artists in front of their work.

Elina Brotherus


 
 Ana Casas Broda

 
Elinor Carucci

Click here for further information about the exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment